Bhumi Constructions, Ludhiana, Punjab, came into existance since from 2017 through sustained and dedicated efforts of Sh. Sonu Pandey Ji. The owner of the company has rich Builders & Construction field experiences since from 2002. At present this concern develops properties (promotes residential flats, commercial complexes) and builds bungalows, commercial complexes and industrial buildings to their clients with the association and guidance of the leading Architects of this Metropolis and other cities too.
Currently, Bhumi Constructions are handling Construction Projects in Punjab, India, both Structure and entire Finishing Work including plumbing, Fire, Electrical, Down Ceiling / False Ceiling, Building Aluminium Paneling, Glass Work, External Services and even completed Projects on Turkey Basis. The Projects includes Multistoried Residential Complexes, Bungalows / Villas, Office Complexes, School Buildings, Swimming Pools, Auditorium, Shopping / Commercial Complexes, Five Star Hotel and Toll Plaza, Industrial Godown & Warehouse Sheds etc.
- Safety of all stakeholders.
- Timely completion of projects in all aspects.
- Complete client satisfaction with the use of latest technology.
- Most economical completion of projects.
- Continual use of advanced techniques for material and advanced technology for delivering best quality to our client.
- Development and maintenance of unmatched reputation for excellent contract performance.
- Creation of lasting values and rewarding experience for our staff.
Bhumi Constructions - a synonym of quality, vastu, luxury & comfort is a trusted name in the business of construction and is developing the nation through its world class structures. Bhumi Constructions has projects under categories like Commercial, Residential, Farm-house, Industrial and Township. Bhumi Constructions believes in continuous dedication to its responsibilities towards the society and lookout for opportunities to revolutionize the real estate market in Punjab India throught its exceptional designs and flawless structures.